Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Not Your Mother (Or I Ain't Here to Tell All Y'all What to Do)

You know, I've struggled a bit with this blog and its purpose. There's so much that I want to share that it becomes difficult to pinpoint a direction. But after thinking a great deal on transparency this week, things have become clearer.

I'm just here to be me. To share with you all the things that we're learning- the mistakes that we make, our daily struggles, and our victories, no matter how small.

I don't have it all together. I know that some of you can identify with that. My hope is that we can appreciate that in each other and accept each other unconditionally, but at the same time unwaveringly encourage each other to become more Christlike every day.



Ecc. 4:9 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. (NLT)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you being YOU. Some of my best friends are friends in blogland. They really know the real me... and I have had the chance to actually meet some, too. I'm glad you are still blogging... I enjoy getting to know you and your heart!

It's my hubby's birthday today so we are off to dinner soon... but I wanted to let you know that I'm posting Weblink Wednesday early tonight for anyone who is interested in participating. I'm featuring a fellow blogging friend as my link choice this week! How fun!

Valerie
http://homeschoolblogger.com/socalval

Rachel Anne said...

Love the name of your blog! Thanks for joining in with the company Girls over at Home Sanctuary!

Christie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and for your sweet email! Let's keep in touch!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

The blogs I love best are the ones that give the good, the bad and the ugly. It's encouraging to know that others face the exact same struggles that I do as a wife and mother. I love that scripture reference from Ecclesiastes!

Xandra

BTW...when you click the button on my blog for the giveaway, it automatically inserts my referral number :)